Venezuela Mail Order Bride Catalog
We’ve been connecting real people with their foreign soulmates for years, so if you want to find a Venezuelan girl, don’t waste your time. Just create a profile, get your free bonus, and chat with Venezuelan women in 1-2 minutes. It’s even easier than it sounds!
|Top cities with Venezuelan brides
|Caracas, Maracaibo, Valencia
|Average cost of a Venezuelan bride
|Median brides’ age
|31.9 years old
|How to win their heart
|– Show respect for their culture and history
– Learn Spanish (at least try it)
– Don’t shy away from conversation
– Tell a lot of compliments
- Meeting a Venezuelan girl is not that expensive, but going to Venezuela is probably not the best choice for an American man
- It’s much safer and much more affordable to meet Venezuelan girls online than going to Caracas or Maracaibo
- Another option is a third country—thus, most Venezuelans outside Venezuela live in Colombia, Peru, and the US
- If you want everything to go smoothly, you need a trusted dating platform with real Venezuelan women—and WomenForMarriage is exactly that platform
- Women from this country are at risk due to gender discrimination and hyper-sexualized stereotypes
- In addition, Venezuelan women suffer from an ongoing socio-economic crisis in the country, but this doesn’t mean they are here for your money
- In fact, Venezuelan mail order brides think that American men are more caring, gentle, and kind than men from their country
- It’s 100% legal to marry a Venezuelan lady—what’s more, 3 years after getting the visa, she’ll be able to become a US citizen
- It’s one of the most popular Latin American countries regarding international dating: hundreds of Venezuela brides get a K-1 visa every year1
What are Venezuelan women like?
First of all, Venezuelan wives are great, and there are a lot of reasons why dating Venezuelan brides is a good idea, but you shouldn’t think that they are a perfect choice for anyone. If you’re searching for a passive and shy girl who would obey you unconditionally, Venezuelan women should not be your #1 choice. It’s actually quite the opposite: they are emotional and loud sometimes. If you, for example, are interested in a lady who would be very calm and never make a big deal over details, marrying a Venezuelan woman is not the best idea either. They can be quite jealous, and they definitely can make a big deal, that’s for sure.
But that’s not all you need to know about Venezuelan brides. Let’s talk numbers instead of emotions:
- According to 2011 statistics, the average age of first-time brides in Venezuela is 22.9 years old2. However, according to the recent analysis of almost 50,000 mail order bride accounts on dating websites, the average age of a Venezuelan mail order bride is 31.9 years old.
- Another interesting fact we found is that most women on Venezuelan dating sites work as nurses, doctors, or teachers, and their main interests are cooking, listening to music, and traveling.
- Venezuelan women are incredibly beautiful. The New York Times even wrote that “Venezuela has become the beauty queen factory of the world”3, and that’s 100% true—Venezuela is the second top country with the most Miss Universe crowns4, surpassed only by the United States (7 vs 9 titles).
- Venezuelans are very family-oriented people, with deep connections between family members and a pretty high number of children, even though the country is in crisis.
- Thus, Venezuela has a pretty high fertility rate (2.21 children per woman5); in the US, for example, it’s around 1.66.
- They are very strong because they have to live in pretty harsh conditions. It’s not only about the violence we mentioned before but also about a deep economic crisis in Venezuela. In this country, a box of tampons can cost up to 3 (three!) months’ salaries6—and this fact is probably enough to understand how serious the problem is. Still, they remain optimistic, fun, and emotional like all Latin American women (it’s not just a stereotype, it’s what surveys show7).
❗ In other words, Venezuelan brides are great. They are passionate, incredibly beautiful, have strong family ties, and are genuinely interested in having a relationship with foreign men. Hundreds of them get married to American men every year, as we already mentioned, but when it comes to the number of Venezuelan brides available online, it’s thousands, not hundreds.
But it’s not that easy to reach all those women—especially if you choose a bad dating app. When we say “a bad app,” we mean all those apps with fake accounts, empty profiles, scammers, etc. In short, we mean all those things you will never meet on WomenForMarriage. On our platform, you can be sure you’ll meet real Venezuelan singles with detailed profiles. These ladies are genuinely interested in finding a foreign partner, and that’s the only reason why they’re here.
Just take a look at these random profiles from Women-for-Marriage.com. Aren’t these ladies gorgeous? You can contact them in only a few clicks!
Where & how to meet a Venezuelan woman for marriage?
There are several options you can choose from. First of all, you can meet them online—there are many dating platforms where you can meet Venezuelan women and chat with them. This option is our first choice for a reason: it’s much more affordable than other options (such as visiting Venezuela or other Latin American countries), and it’s definitely more comfortable and convenient.
You can meet thousands of Venezuelan mail order brides, and you don’t even need to go outside; we don’t know what could be more convenient than that. But the main reason why you should consider online dating your 1st choice is the dating pool. With other options, the dating pool is limited to the number of local women you meet and approach during the day, but with online dating, there are no limits.
Just an example: We have more than 1,000 real Venezuelan women for marriage on our platform; they are all single, and you can chat with any lady here. That’s the level you can’t even imagine with offline dating.
Now, a few words about the pros and cons of searching for a Venezuelan wife online.
- It’s convenient and easy.
- It’s very fast.
- Online dating is more affordable than other options.
- The dating pool is much larger.
- It might be difficult to find a trusted dating site (not with WomenforMarriage, though).
However, offline dating is not that bad. It’s our second option, and it has its advantages, too: for many men, meeting a lady in person is still more romantic than sending her a chat message. If you’re one of those men, you can try meeting a Venezuelan bride offline… But it’s not that simple. The thing is, you can’t go to Venezuela—technically, you can, but you might be kidnapped, you might even be killed, and you most likely will be robbed there. The level of violent crime is extremely high, and even the Travel Advisory says, “Do not travel to Venezuela.”
Still, you can go to another country in South America. You’ll have the highest chances to meet a Venezuelan person outside their country if you go to Peru or Colombia—there are millions of emigrants from Venezuela in these countries. Moreover, you can also meet them in the United States! The US is the 3rd leading destination country for Venezuelans, with more than 500,0002 of them here. Most Venezuelan immigrants in the US reside in Florida (57%), Texas (14%), and New York (4%)3, and at least 49%4 of them are women.
This method also has many pros and cons, so read on:
- Visiting another country is a fun experience.
- You can meet a woman in person and understand if there’s chemistry immediately.
- It’s dangerous.
- Not all of them speak English, and not all of them are interested in a relationship.
- It’s pretty expensive.
There’s another option for those interested in serious relationships: we’re talking about marriage agencies. You go there, they show you a catalog with Venezuelan mail order brides; you choose a few girls you like most, and then they arrange a “romance tour” for you. Of course, Venezuela is a dangerous place to visit, but it’s not even the largest problem here. The #1 problem with marriage agencies is the price. Typically, a tour can cost from $3,000 to $6,000 for a week, and even if you don’t find a wife during this tour, it’s still a no refunds, no returns situation.
Now, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this option once again:
- As easy as online dating.
- The women are definitely marriage-minded.
- It’s extremely expensive.
- No guarantees.
- A romantic tour to Venezuela is not the best idea safety-wise.
Problems of online dating
But online dating isn’t a perfect choice, either. Unfortunately, this industry is full of low-quality websites, fake profiles, and people who want to steal your money—in 2022, for example, 70,000 Americans reported a romance scam.
Let’s talk about the main problems of the industry and about how to avoid them, of course.
|What is it?
|Some websites (such as Venezuela Passions) with “Venezuelan mail order brides” are not real. They have no real people—only fake profiles controlled by the website team. They often have an office where every worker gets several accounts, which they use to prey on lonely men.
|Ensure that a website has an ID verification service—in this case, you can be sure you’re chatting with a real person. If a website doesn’t have an ID verification service, google the photos of the women you’re chatting with and pay attention to the way they communicate with you. If it feels wrong, it likely is.
|While scam websites typically drain your wallet gradually, in a slow manner, these guys want it all, and they want it now. They use fake profiles to ask you for money directly or steal your credit card/PayPal information and passwords.
|Again, pay attention to the ID verification. If there’s no ID verification, follow this simple rule: Never Send Money. The same applies to your credit card number—that’s not the information you want to share on a Venezuelan bride website, even on WomenforMarriage.
|Websites with low response rates and small dating pools
|There are some Venezuelan dating sites that are not 100% scams—they even might have real people. The quality of such sites is often very low, and it’s not only about a low response rate (0-10%) but about a very small number of active users. If a dating app has 50 or 100 women, it’s unlikely that you’ll find a soulmate there.
|It’s obvious: choose Venezuelan mail order bride websites with high response rates and large dating pools. We at WomenForMarriage, for example, can proudly say that the response rate is around 74% on our website, which means 7-8 of your 10 messages will be replied to by real Venezuelan women. The same is true about the size of a dating pool—choosing a large dating site will increase your chances of finding someone special.
|Empty and low-quality profiles, fake profiles
|We are talking about a situation where you create a profile, upload pictures, and see that 9 out of 10 female accounts are either fake or have 0 or 1 old picture and no profile bio. This has nothing to do with a pleasant dating experience.
|You need to pay attention to this factor at the very beginning. And, of course, you should choose the dating sites that care about the quality of profiles. An average female profile on WomenForMarriage, for example, has 8-10 high-quality pictures. We believe that this is a gold standard that all dating sites should try to achieve.
How much does it cost to get a Venezuelan mail order bride?
First of all, you are not “buying” a Venezuelan bride. Sometimes, it’s called “buying,” but this has nothing to do with it, of course.
However, you need to meet your bride in person at least once because if you don’t, it will be impossible for her to get a K-1 visa to the US. This means that you’ll have to pay for a trip to Venezuela or another country—let’s say, to Peru. Taking into account the difficult economic situation in Venezuela, you’ll probably need to pay for your bride’s visa, too—and, of course, you’ll have to pay for online dating.
The good news is that the latter is the smallest part of the total expenses—so let’s talk about it first.
So, most top-class Venezuelan mail order bride websites have a credit system, and we are not an exception. It’s the most transparent and easy-to-control system in the industry, and it’s much fairer than premium monthly subscriptions—with credits, you only pay for the features you are really using. If you don’t want to send gifts, you don’t pay for them; it’s simple.
Here’s the list of the credit packages we offer:
- 35 credits — $13 (only $2.99 for new users!)
- 50 credits — $19
- 100 credits — $33
- 250 credits — $75
- 400 credits — $100
- 1,000 credits — $200
As you see, the larger package you buy, the less you pay for 1 credit: 38 cents/credit with the smallest package and only 20 cents with the largest one. However, we understand that paying $200 right away might not be an option for some—that’s why we have a special offer for new members who can purchase 35 credits for only $2.99. In this case, you’ll only pay 8 cents per credit!
So, these credits can be exchanged for various features, such as emails and live chat. Here’s how much it costs:
- 1 minute in a live chat costs 2 credits
- Sending 1 email costs 20 credits
- Sending a video costs 25 credits
- Requesting the contact information of a Venezuelan bride costs 500 credits
To be fair, the latter is an expensive feature. But this is the request you make when you’re ready to meet a woman in person; in fact, requesting personal information leads to a real-life date in more than 90% of cases, according to our analysis. As for the live chat, for example—1 minute of the chat costs only 2 credits or 40 cents if you purchase the largest credit package. Let’s say you’re going to spend 15 minutes chatting with Venezuelan girls—such a pleasant experience will cost you only $6.
If you spend 15 minutes chatting with your Venezuelan bride every other day, in this case, you’ll only spend $90 per month! She’ll probably send you at least one video, so add 25 more credits ($5) to that. Or let it be 2 videos—in this case, you’ll spend $100 for a month of chatting and exchanging videos with your love. We believe that the price is pretty reasonable.
But it’s not only about online dating. You’ll have to meet your Venezuelan woman in person, and as we’ve said, visiting their country is not a good idea. So, let’s say you’re going to have a 1-week trip to Peru, where most Venezuelans reside. Here’s how much you’ll pay for it:
- One-week travel: $1,800—$1,900 for tickets, $900 for a hotel room, food, and transportation
- Visa and documents: $2,000—$535 for K-1 visa petition, $265 for Form DS-160, $1,140 for Form I-485 (adjustment of status, green card)
- Wedding: Around $200 for the marriage certificate and translation of all the documents. If you’re going to marry in the US, you’ll pay $40-$80 for the certificate and $100+ for translation.
- Total: $4,000
Some people spend more than $4,000—a fancy wedding, for example, can cost up to $10,000 in Latin America, so it’s not that hard to raise a check.
But the good news is that you can save money and spend even less than $4,000! Just use flight and hotel aggregators, book the flight in advance, and visit the country of your bride during the low season (in Peru, for example, it’s between December and February).
Why do Venezuelan women look for love abroad?
Right now, there are at least a few thousand Venezuelan women who use international dating sites and want to find a husband there. Why? What makes them search for foreign men? And are the stereotypes true?
Shortly, it’s about two main reasons: the economic crisis and Venezuelan men.
We already explained how bad the situation really is in Venezuela—when the average monthly salary in a country is $1405, it’s no surprise there are millions of immigrants from this place. This, by the way, is also one of the main reasons why some people call Venezuelan brides “gold-diggers”—they say that all these women want is to find a rich guy who will pay for all their needs.
Well, this is just not true. Venezuelan women are very hard-working, well-educated, and ambitious and can make good money in almost every country except for Venezuela. It’s about economic reasons, yes, but it’s not like they want you to spoil them. They just want to move to a country where they would be able to work and make money.
The second reason is Venezuelan men. They are often too “macho,” overly focused on domination, and sometimes even violent and aggressive towards their partners. Obviously, a lot of Venezuelan women think that men from the US are much more caring and loving, and that’s actually the main reason why they look for love abroad.
Why you can trust us
We at WomenForMarriage have been connecting people from different countries together for years. We have used all the dating sites available, and we have seen hundreds of real success stories. We’ve been communicating with our customers for more than 2 years, and we always pay attention to their offers. That’s why we are constantly improving WomenForMarriage to make it even better.
But the main reason why you can trust us is our team: the team consists of true international dating experts, and each member has more than 5 years of experience. We helped more than 300 American men find love directly, and we helped thousands of readers improve their relationships or build new ones. We definitely know something about online dating—and we will gladly share our experience with you. Take a look at the Blog section, and you’ll find tens of important and useful guides there!
Venezuelan women are definitely worth dating. Unfortunately, it’s not recommended to visit them in their country, but you can find, date, and even marry a Venezuelan girl without going to Caracas. Start chatting online right now, then meet her in a third country, marry her, and bring her to the US—the process is pretty time-consuming, but the result is 100% worth it. If you have any additional questions we didn’t cover here, contact us! We’ll gladly help with your problems or questions.
- Non Immigrant Statistics (FY 2022) | Bureau of Consular Affairs ↩︎
- Leading Countries of Destination of Venezuelan Emigrants in 2020 | Statista ↩︎
- Venezuelan Immigrants in the United States | Migration Policy Institute ↩︎
- General Demographic Characteristics Of Migrant And Refugee Women In Venezuela | Displacement
Tracking Matrix ↩︎
- Average Salary in Venezuela | Statista ↩︎